Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned. Please return the product to us within the timeline. More information about your return rights can be found here: Return rights
All of our products set a very high standard in quality and durability. However, even with our products a defect can not be entirely ruled out. Should you have purchased a product with a fault and to make sure a complaint or repair will be handled as quick and easy for you, we ask you to follow the steps mentioned below:
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, address und telephone number
- Customer id and / or invoice id
- Part number and product name
- Statement whether it is a warranty case (24 months from date of purchase) or charged repair
- Detailed description of the complaint
- Vehicle information (manufacturer / model / type / engine / year of construction)
We will record the warranty/repair into the system and email you a returns number. We kindly ask you to provide this number at all inquiries.
Send the cleaned and well packed parts, indicating the returns number to the following address:
- ST Suspensions
- Return case id
- 300 W. Pontiac Way
- 93612 Clovis United States
After receipt of these parts, they will be repaired immediately and sent back to you. Please provide the return case id number at all inquiries.